|Centennial Chromagraph, by University of Minnesota and Variable Projects|
Adam and the students continued the good work to develop the design ideas and came up with this brilliant sculpture made up of 8080 colored pencils. Amazing!
The project has since gone on to win an AIA Minnesota Honor Award!
- Design: Adam Marcus, Daniel Raznick
- Fabrication & Assembly: Adam Marcus, Daniel Raznick, Jordan Barlow, Sam Daley, Kevin Groenke
- Computational Design (Catalyst Workshop, March 2013): Nathan Miller
- Prototyping (Catalyst Workshop, March 2013): Will Adams, Philip Bussey, Sam Daley, Matthew Enos, Derek Gallagher, Mohsen Ghanbari, Dantes Ha, Hwan Kim, Benjamin Kraft, Wei Liu, Dan Raznick, Stuart Shrimpton, Christina Smith
- Centennial Graphic Identity: Kai Salmela
Initial Visualization of the Alumni Data