|LunchBox element collectors now have toggle inputs to better control updates with Revit.|
- Toggle inputs for all element collection nodes. This allows the user to turn off collection and also force a refresh to the node if there is a change to the Revit model
- MEP Space collection
- New outputs for various collection nodes.
- Get Text object data from Rhino models.
- Get User Data from Rhino geometry including User Strings and User Dictionaries
- Set User Data on exported geometry including User Strings and User Dictionaries.
- Check out the Rhynamo repo on Bitbucket to track these changes.
- Read my latest Blog post over at CASE about Rhynamo and Open Source tools.
|User String and Dictionary nodes let us read custom user data that is assigned to Rhino geometry.|
|An example of round tripping Rhino geometry and assigning Revit properties as User Data.|